The Promise of Sleep

     As I sit here at the office, barely awake, I am hopeful that the expected cold weather tonight will finally allow me to get a decent night of sleep for a change. I have been experiencing sleepless nights for a while now. These are not the product of insomnia, but rather of the completely ridiculous lack of proper ventilation (AC) in the apartment.
    With colder weather forecast for tonight, I am hoping that I will be able to get some quality sleep tonight. The latest news from the apartment management company is that it will be sometime in early May that the AC will finally be turned on throughout the building. This is simply ridiculous in my opinion, but complaining won't change anything.
    This is the reason that Hal and I are looking for a new place to live once our lease expires at the end of July. The most important concern we have is that we will NOT live in another building that controls the HVAC system rather than giving us the ability to do so.

Comments

Popular Posts