Dreamer’s World September 28, 2017 – The Final Sprint To The Weekend

    Thursday has arrived, and with it, I can see the weekend looing in the not too distant future. Although today will be extremely busy, I will survive and succeed. In addition to my weekly meeting that I host, I also have to work on a new project for next week, which also has a pre-briefing tomorrow. I also have to take Hal (person) to his dental appointment this morning. Thankfully, his dentist office is not that far away from the apartment, and he will probably walk back since I will be in my meeting when he finishes. This error in planning came from Hal making the appointment without consulting me first, but it is part of learning to deal with him no longer being able to drive and having to depend on me to get him everywhere. I told him to check with me before he makes appointments in the future.
    I also have another important meeting today about yet another project that I am working on right now. This project started about a month ago and is well underway. I believe that this will be very successful to the company and client when it is completed by the end of this year. Like all of the projects I am currently juggling, this one involves tons of writing, it makes me wonder if someone with the company has read this blog and decided to give me plenty of writing to keep me happy?

    Once the day at work is over, I have my own appointment with the chiropractor and acupuncturist early this evening. I am really looking forward to this time for myself, and I hope that it will relax me and let me get some terrific sleep before Friday. That is the plan, at least.

Comments

Popular Posts