Dreamer’s World January 02, 2018 – Never Get Frustrated


It never pays to get frustrated when things don’t work out the way we plan. I had written the better part of 2 blog posts for today when something malfunctioned, and the documents could not be saved. It was something that was unexpected since I would typically open them in the evening for more writing and editing on another computer. Rather than get upset, I chalk them up as lost and proceeded with this new post based on the misadventure.
It is always best to walk away from events like this where we have no control. Getting angry doesn’t make things the way that I want them to be, it only convinces me that I feel better for a short time until I realize that I wasted my time when I should have just moved on. I know that this is a lesson that only time can teach to someone, so I’m not trying to preach. Whatever was important in those posts will happen again at some point, and I will write about it then. In the meantime, I will go on with my life.

There is a lesson here for all of us. Regrets are normal, but we cannot let them lead to anger and negativity.

Comments

Popular Posts