Dreamer's World September 10, 2018 - Monday, Monday

Dreamer's World September 10, 2018 - Monday, Monday

    This week starts with more rain. We are just soaked here, and there is more rain on the way. If Hurricane Florence comes ashore in the Southeast, we will get even more rain as a result of that! The weather is testing my endurance and ability to stay in a positive mood.
    The weekend was rainy but uneventful. I rested and am feeling better than I have in quite a while. After I drop Hal off at his job this evening, I am coming home to have a nice dinner and then go back to get him later. With the approach of the hurricane, I will make sure that I make a trip to the grocery store to have enough stuff here, so we have plenty to eat and prepare in the Instant Pot.
    The day at work was busy, and that was a good thing because it made the time pass more quickly. I will do the things I already set out for this evening, and then I want to get a good night of sleep to be ready for tomorrow, and whatever that day brings.


Tags: Life, Post, Monday, Rain
September 10, 2018 at 03:17PM
Open in Evernote

Comments

Popular Posts