Dreamer's World October 01, 2018 - Changes

Dreamer's World October 01, 2018 - Changes
    I have been so busy today that I forgot that today is the first day of October. Today signifies the start of a new month and the progress of the year 2018. I know that October represents post-season baseball, and football games too numerous to count. For me, October has some other important events as well.
    The new season of Doctor Who premieres next Sunday. Jodie Whittaker will become the first female Doctor Who in the long history of the program. I am excited, as I always am, whenever a new actor takes on the role of The Doctor. I predict a thrilling season is ahead for all Whovians. I have zero problems with a female lead. It is 2018 after all.
    October also means that Google will unveil their new phones and laptops. For a tech weenie like myself, this is especially interesting. I have not made up my mind about upgrading anything, but it always fun to see what new stuff is available.
    The weather starts to change this month. Cooler temperatures at night mean that the leaves begin to change colors. The allergies will commence, and I will wish that I lived in a desert for several days at least before things settle down.
    Sweaters will come out of storage, and the shorts and t-shirts will be put away. Jackets and coats will be checked for usability, and replacements found if needed. October is a month of change, so enjoy it!



Tags: Life, Post, Writing, Seasons
October 01, 2018 at 03:04PM
Open in Evernote

Comments

Popular Posts