Dreamer's World October 02, 2018 - Improved Writing Tool With Grammarly For Google Docs

Dreamer's World October 02, 2018 - Improved Writing Tool With Grammarly For Google Docs
I am thrilled to note that Grammarly is finally available for Google Docs. I have waited for this moment for over a year because I love Grammarly as a spell-checking and grammar tool. The drawback was that I disliked the Grammarly web interface with no choice of fonts which made it rather tiring to use when compared the the pleasant visual experience of Google Docs.
I believe that the addition of Grammarly to Google Docs will get me writing more each day. I will explore the features and see how well they have been integrated into Google Docs. The first thing that I notice is that the spell-checking is awesome, as expected. However, I have not seen the grammar and context correction occur yet. I am notorious for using the passive voice, but I have not seen it alert me to that so far. I am certain that if this is not currently in the Google Docs option, it will be soon.
It is an exciting time to be a fan of Google. I am waiting for the announcement of the Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL phones a week from today. I have not made up my mind about upgrading immediately, but it will be nice to have the information available to help me make my decision. There are rumors that a new Pixelbook will also be announced, and while I would love to get one, I don’t have the money to make that purchase right now.
Over the years, I have gravitated away from Apple products, and that was because of the prices that Apple wants to charge for each incrementally advanced new product they release. Sadly, Google is approaching Apple territory when it comes to pricing. I hope that Google keeps their prices below those of Apple for a long time to come.






Tags: Life, Post, Writing, Blogging, Technology, Blog
October 02, 2018 at 09:01AM
Open in Evernote

Comments

Popular Posts