Waiting for the weekend to arrive

   I am at the office on Friday morning and have gotten everything ready for my morning meeting at 1030. I hope that this will be a slow day, but the feeling at the back of my mind tells me that this will not be the case. Supervisor was supposed to take the entire day off, but he has already altered his schedule to be at his desk for most of the day. THe only saving grace is that his desk is approximately 3000 miles away. The bad part is that he is 3 hours behind and always forgets that late morning meeting on his Friday translate into afternoon meeting on Friday for me.
    My main goal today is to get things done and get out of here as early as possible this afternoon. WIth luck, there won't be anything after 1400 ET, but that has been known to change at the last minute before.

Comments

Popular Posts