Dreamer's World March 9 2016

I have made it through the halfway point in another week. When Monday began, I wasn’t sure if I was going to make it or not. I tried implementing some of the things I learned from the 5 Choices seminar I have been attending, and I must say that it couldn’t have come at a better time. I was constantly reminding other people of my priorities when they came to me with various stages of self-imagined emergencies, expecting me to drop what I was doing to help them. I will definitely be using the lessons learned in the future. Next week, I will plan things out once again and then deal with other items as they arise if I have the time.
Today is my early day, and once again, it could not have come at a better time for me. I am planning a quick trip to the grocery store after work and then coming home to make dinner and enjoy the evening. There is no pressing personal event that needs my immediate attention so I can relax and watch some college basketball action this evening and try to do some more writing.

Comments

Popular Posts