Dreamer’s World August 22, 2017 – Writer’s Block

    I am suffering from Writer’s Block. It seems that nothing I write recently is worth posting, and I am not sure what to do about it. I keep starting a blog post each day, and by the time I read it back to myself, I just delete it because it is pure garbage, at least to me. I think the real danger would be to stop writing altogether, that will not help me at all. So, I will try this once again and hope that I can finally break the mental barrier that seems to frustrate me.

    I am sure that exhaustion plays a significant role in the Writer’s Block. I will try to go to bed early this evening and hope for a nice, long, restful night of sleep. I know that will do wonders for my mood and my outlook on life right now. I will have to get some things done before I can go to bed, however, such as making dinner and catching up with Hal and spending time with The Stooges. Those things cannot be ignored. They are far too important to me.

Comments

Popular Posts