Dreamer’s World August 30, 2017 – My Latest Attempt To Get Back To Writing Daily

    This post marks the latest attempt to get back into the daily writing routine. All of the excuses, all of the rationalization about why I could not get this done are no longer valid. I will force myself to begin the routine over again because I am irritable with my lack of results. I need to write, I want to write, and the only way to make things better is to write.
    I suppose that today’s picture sums up how I feel. Happiness is someone who listens to you. Of course, that only works when you say something. Silence usually does not get results until it is far too late. I can post all of the stories and news articles that I want, but they won't help me with my problem until I decide to do something to fix it myself. I am guilty of letting valid reasons for not writing become a series of daily excuses, and I loathe myself for it. My soul will not find rest until I get these things off of my chest, and the best way to find release is to write. I don’t have to cover the issues that got in my way; they aren’t important except for stopping me from writing.
    Leave it to Snoopy and the Gang to make me pause and reflect on my situation. I randomly rotate the cards daily, and then I make the picture. Today, Snoopy and the Gang spoke directly to me with their simple message of Happiness. I almost felt chills when I saw the picture because it made me recognize how much I had neglected my writing. Whatever else is going on will still; be going on after I write for a little while. No life or death issue took me away from writing; it was laziness and nothing more.

    I suppose that we all need encouragement from time to time. I want to thank Snoopy and the Gang for providing it to me.

Comments

Popular Posts