Dreamer's World May 30, 2018 - Happiness Is Being Creative

    Once again, I am attempting to start and finish a blog post. I have slipped over the holiday weekend and not been posting things that I actually write myself. I still a posting articles that interest me, and hopefully also interest my readers, but it is time to get back to writing for myself.
    For some reason, I am drawn to the topic that Snoopy And The Gang brought to my attention, and that is being creative. I like some personal flair in my writing, and in my life in general. Creativity is what makes things worth doing in the first place.
    I found out that practicing guitar is something that I really enjoy because I can see the slow progress each day. I know that I am getting better, and that gives me the confidence to keep practicing. My technique is getting better each day, and the callouses are appearing on my fingertips. Although the callouses are tender, I know that they will develop over time and the pain will go away to be replaced by the joy of hearing myself create music.
    Since Hal and I are going to see the new Star Wars movie this evening, I should probably end this post now. I can send it out and feel a sense of accomplishment for the day, and that is something creative that I will have done for today.

Comments

Popular Posts