Dreamer's World may 14, 2018 -

    The day has started out foggy and cool. I think it is fitting for a Monday morning. I start this week longing for the weekend that just passed but also looking ahead to the challenges that this week will present.
    One of the morning conference calls has already been canceled for today. The organizer has a medical appointment this morning, and I just got the cancellation email. I will find something to do with that time that I suddenly have at my disposal. I hope that they aren’t terribly sick and that they will be OK.
    I am busy organizing things for this week, setting my goals and priorities that I will accomplish by Friday. I always try to keep things realistic, with a touch of the seemingly impossible for some flash. I hope that nothing major erupts today at work. I like to get a handle on things as early as possible before they all start to fall apart.
    I do dread Mondays if I am up late Sunday night because I will also be up late by necessity tonight to pick Hal up from work. I really have to start going to bed early on Sunday night to avoid this double-whammy effect. In fact, going to bed earlier each night isn’t the worst thing that I can do.

Comments

Popular Posts