Dreamer's World July 12, 2018 - Going Through The Motions

Dreamer's World July 12, 2018 - Going Through The Motions
    I managed to make it through the day yesterday. I even got a nice roast cooked in the Instant Pot, and it turned out delicious. Even Hal was impressed with my cooking, and that made me feel wonderful. It is amazing how much a compliment can mean from someone you care so deeply about.
    Today marks the start of another adventure. I have my meeting to prepare for and then lead. I hope that my voice will hold out for the meeting. My tonsillitis seems to be in remission, but today will be the first opportunity I will have to speak publicly for any length of time. I will take things easy, and if my voice cannot handle things, I will just let everyone read their slides and ask questions afterward.
    Once the meeting is over, I will get through the remainder of the day and see if Hal wants to do anything after work. I do have appointments with the Chiropractor and Acupuncturist this afternoon, so if Hal wants to do anything, it will be after those visits are completed. Honestly, I cannot think of anything that we need to do, or anyplace that we need to go.
    If I have my own choice, I will come back from my appointments and have a nice dinner with Hal and then think seriously about taking a nap. I can use the rest as I recover from my recent illness. There is nothing that needs to get in the way of the upcoming weekend.



Tags: Post
July 12, 2018 at 12:46PM
Open in Evernote

Comments

Popular Posts