Dreamer's World July 13, 2018 - Superstition

Dreamer's World July 13, 2018 - Superstition
    Today is Friday the 13th. This fact will make some people run screaming to their panic rooms to collapse into a sobbing mass of jello on the floor, but that isn’t me at all. I know that there are reasons buried somewhere in the mists of ancient times that explain the superstitions people have today. Personally, I just don’t feel the need to go and research them.
    Today is just another day. Well, actually today is rather special because it is Friday and the end of the workweek! That is the only significance I attribute to this Friday the 13th.
    The only Superstition I care about is one that I can groove to:
 
 
 



Tags: Post
July 13, 2018 at 08:17AM
Open in Evernote

Comments

Popular Posts