Dreamer's World August 16, 2018 - Need To Write

Dreamer's World August 16, 2018 - Need To Write
     I need to get back to writing every day. I have been too busy to write. Work has occupied too much of my time, and that means my writing has taken a back seat to everyday life. I want to set aside some time each evening to write, but there is always something unexpected demanding my attention.
     With a little luck, I will complete work this afternoon and then make it to the Chiropractor and Acupuncturist for my appointments before coming back home and forcing myself to take the time to finish this blog post. My mind should be clear this evening, and I am caught up with work so tomorrow should be somewhat stress-free on the job. With the worst part of the week behind me, my mind can think about writing once again.
     I'm happy to report that I came home from the Chiropractor as Acupuncturist feeling terrific. Hal and I decided that we are staying home this evening, and I am happy with the decision. I am even more pleased that I got the time to sit down and write about it here. I feel the relaxation as I write, though it is trivial stuff. It is the discipline that I needed to get myself back on track for a change.
     Such a quiet and beautiful evening should never go to waste. I am happy and thankful to be here with Hal and The Stooges. There is nowhere else on earth that I would rather be.




Tags: Life, Post, Writing, Peace, Happiness
August 16, 2018 at 07:27PM
Open in Evernote

Comments

Popular Posts