Dreamer's World August 22, 2018 - De-Cluttering

Dreamer's World August 22, 2018 - De-Cluttering

    Lately, I have been feeling cluttered. There seems to be too much crap in my life, and that usually equates to too much crap that is physically getting in the way here at home. The correlation between feeling mentally cluttered and being physically cluttered is a fascinating idea. It seems that my inner self is trying to make sure that I am aware that things need to change by forcing me to see how messed up things are around me.
    As I struggle with piles of paper in the "digital" age, I know that something is wrong and fixed as soon as possible. That realization triggers something deep inside me, and I know that I need to take time to figure out what that is. Whatever the personal reason, I know from experience that I must deal with it soon. Most of the time, decluttering works both externally and internally. THere are things that I have to part ways from, that must be left behind or thrown away so that I can move forward. Removing the physical clutter helps me to focus on the mental confusion that also has to be thrown out.
    I predict that this weekend will be spent organizing, prioritizing, and throwing out things I no longer need. My closet will magically appear spotless and organized, with a place for everything, and everything in its place. At the same time, my mental closet will be undergoing the same cleaning. I will feel better after I finish the task.


Tags: Life, Post, Catharsis
August 22, 2018 at 02:56PM
Open in Evernote

Comments

Popular Posts