Dreamer's World December 31 2015 - Last Post Of The Year

This is it! 2015 is on it’s way out the door. It has been like any other year for the most part. There have been good times and bad, joy and sorrow, the full gamut of emotions and experiences. When I look back, I will see 2015 as they year that I truly began to recover from the financial burdens that had plagued me for many years. That in and of itself, makes 2015 a good year for me.
I will be at work for just a few hours today. There will be nothing left to accomplish for this year, next week will be a different story at work, obviously. I am caught up with everything that I needed to do. Hal has said that he wants to go to the Apple Store before they close this evening, so we will do that. We are coming directly back home afterwards, we are staying in for the night. While there are several places holding celebrations this evening within walking distance, there is no reason to pay $75-$100 for the event.
We went to Pentagon City after I signed out from work. It was a nice trip, other than me having a hypoglycemic episode that required a very quick trip to the food court. At least, I ate healthy there by having a wrap. I ended up getting some new shoes.

For some reason, I decided that I would get these Chuck Taylors. I will wear them out just like I did to the ones I got each summer as a kid. Perhaps it was those memories that unconsciously coerced me into buying them, but hell, they look good and are comfortable.
My other purchase, an early birthday gift to myself, was a bit more costly.

I decided that it was time to upgrade my sounds. After discovering that SOL Republic has gone way, which is a shame, I was looking at Beats but then decided that I could not go wrong for the same price with Bose. I predict that I will get plenty of enjoyment from these cans. In fact, I am writing with these things on and jamming to some music.
Since Hal (person) and I took Metro to Pentagon City, it was a quick and easy trip home. We got here before the evening rush hour began. There is no reason for us to be out this evening, and we are safe and warm at home. This is a good way to end this blog for 2015. I hope that everyone will have an awesome 2016.

Comments

Popular Posts