Dreamer's World August 31 2016


Today is the last day of August. This month has both crawled and sped by at the same time. I was in some severe pain throughout the first 2/3 of this month due to back problems and that affected my writing. For that, I apologize because I simply couldn’t find the energy to sit and write after work.
The summer will be ending soon. It is time to celebrate the change of seasons in about 3 more weeks although I doubt that the local weather will change that much. We have been struggling with excessive heat this summer, and I am looking forward to the cooler weather. When I travel to meet with the client, I am rather tired of sweating my ass off at the bus stop on the way home in the middle of the day.
As far as my back, at least I now have a repeating series of appointments with my chiropractor for every other Monday beginning on September 12th. I am in need of more regular treatment since I am getting older. In fact, the chiropractor recommended that I check on Yoga classes in the area in order to strengthen my back to avoid more trouble in the future. That task is on my to-do list for later this week. I want to find something that is low-impact to get me started because I don’t want to get discouraged right away.
As far as my experience with Project Fi from Google, I am still thrilled with the service. I am now convinced more than ever that the traditional cell carriers deliberately throttle time spent on wifi in order to keep the user’s data usage higher than it actually is. The last few months, I was supposedly using around 7GB per month. This concerned me as I decided to switch to Project Fi, but now I find that I have not managed to crack 1GB of data on Fi. I still recommend that anyone who wants to give Project Fi a try to do so.
Between all of the things that I have just written about, I am managing to get along here. Hal and The Stooges are all doing fine and there is no trouble at all here with the exception of my back.

I apologize once again for not writing more often, I promise to do better in the future.

Comments

Popular Posts