Dreamer���s World March 09, 2018 ��� Finishing This Week, And Starting Moving Prep

    Friday is here at last! I am making sure that I have everything as complete as possible before quitting time at 1430 this afternoon so I can enjoy the weekend.
    “Enjoy” might not be the best word for tomorrow. In addition to taking Hal to work and then picking him up, I will begin going through all of my clothes and items stored in the closet and deciding what will go away before the move to the new apartment. It is best to get started on this task early so I won't feel rushed at the last minute.
    Phase 1 will be the most obvious items that I am going to get rid of before the move. They will be identified and taken out of the apartment. Clothes will go to local charities, and assorted odds and ends will end up at consignment or the dumpster.
    Phase 2 will not necessarily start this weekend, but it will be the boxing up of items for the move. Hal has already had me take him to Lowe’s for boxes so we can get things packed away before the move. The only drawback to Hal’s plan is that we will end up surrounded by boxes for weeks before the move, and I really don’t like that environment, but experience has taught me that it will happen. I just have to deal with it.
    My goal for this weekend is to make a dent in Phase 1. This will give me more room in the closet to store the boxes full of items that we will be taking with us, but that we won't need before the actual moving date. If I can accomplish that, I will be proud of myself.
    As for today at work, it cannot end quickly enough for me. I went to the chiropractor and acupuncturist last night, and I slept very well for a change. I am really tempted to take a nap as soon as work is over. That depends on whether or not Hal has something he wants to do this afternoon, so, as usual, I will adapt to whatever circumstances arise at the time.
    It is 1000, and I am already feeling tired. I know that this is partly due to finally being able to relax and sleep last night. This feeling is my body’s way of telling me to get even more sleep while I can. Unfortunately, I cannot listen to my body until 1430 at the earliest due to work. There is still too much to do and too many meetings to attend before quitting time.
    Quitting time is almost here. If Hal doesn't have anything that he needs to do, I am deciding to stay home for as long as possible. I need the rest, and there is basketball I can watch if I don’t go to sleep right away.

Comments

Popular Posts