Dreamer���s World March 11. 2018 ��� Living On Borrowed Time

We have started living on borrowed time. Last night, we set our clocks ahead one hour. We sacrificed an hour of sleep in the pursuit of something, and we are betting that we will still be here in the Fall to get that hour back. In effect, we are living on borrowed time right now.
    Personally, I get more and more tired each time we have to play this silly game. I find that I have fewer clocks than before, so I don’t have to reset them twice a year. I question the validity of changing the clocks at all, to be honest. Longer evenings with daylight are always pleasant, so just pick the time zone that provides that for the majority of the year and then leave things alone.
    I don’t like the idea that I am living on borrowed time.

Comments

Popular Posts