Dreamer's World January 31, 2018 - Sleep



    Last night I finally got an almost decent night of sleep. It was the first time in over a week. I am tired of being tired. I will try to go to bed early tonight once again because the alternative is feeling like crap again, and I don't want that. I spoke to a friend on the phone yesterday, and he asked me if I was coming down with the flu after I mentioned how exhausted I have been. I told him that I am too tired to be sick. At least it made us laugh.
    I decided to stay home today and not go to the client's office. I don't see any reason to tempt fate because last week several people at that office already had the flu. I want to do my job today and then afterward I want to rest. We have food that I cooked up yesterday, so there is no reason to go out. I just love the concept of adding ingredients to the Instant Pot and then walking away from it and knowing that the meal will be ready in a short time. I wish that I had ordered one of these years ago, but I am making up for lost time now that it is here. In less than 30 minutes I have made enough chicken with noodles and veggies to last us for several days, and there is only one pot to clean out!
    I know that one reason I am so tired is that I cannot go to the chiropractor. The insurance company decided that I don't need treatments. This decision is unusual because this insurance company took over the benefits for my employer recently, and the previous provider recognized that I needed periodic adjustments to feel better. I will see what happens with the appeal process.
    After the phone call to the insurance company, I am tired. Once again, I will make it through the day and then attempt to rest.

Comments

Popular Posts