Music

     Regardless of the day that I have gone through, music is always there to cheer me up at the end. I can come home, talk to Hal and see how his day has been and then put my headphones on and float away with my music for as long as I want to.

    I am doing just that right now as Stevie Nicks crawls all over me and prepares to settle down on my lap. It is nice to know I am loved.

    I don't have a particular genre of music that I always listen to. My iPod contains a wide variety of almost everything except country, just not my style. I enjoy random play that takes me from one style to another without interruption.

    I am glad that I found this topic to write about. I think that too often I come home and go into evening mode without taking enough time for myself, a habit that I need to break out of because I find myself getting bored far too often these days. I love the freedom that writing brings to me. TV is seldom more than trash every night and it does absolutely nothing to improve my outlook or my well-being. Music and writing helps me with both aspects of my life. I will try to do this more often from now on. 

Comments

Popular Posts