Dreamer's World Catching Up Part 1 - May 06 2017

I apologize for not writing over the weekend. Saturday was a very busy day. I had to get up early and travel to the old apartment to be there when the cleaning ladies arrived, as well as the contractor who was repairing the holes in the wall left from Hal’s TV mount in the living room. I was with them until early afternoon and when I got home I was ready to take a nap. I did this and then Hal and I went to dinner and to the store for a few necessities.

Saturday was Hal’s first day working at his new location and that was somewhat stressful for him although they did make things much easier than he had expected. This meant that he was also tired when he got home after I did, so we did the necessary trips and then watched TV for the rest of the evening.

Comments

Popular Posts