Dreamer’s World May 13 2017 – Time To Reflect

There are times when I feel the need to sit and just be quiet. This is one of those times. So much has happened over the last three weeks and it seems almost impossible to tell everything. The move is now officially complete after turning in the keys to the old apartment yesterday. We have our new place feeling like home as well and all of the heavy work is behind us.

    I actually got up this morning to see Hal off to work and then I went back to bed for a few hours and got some more sleep. I will see what Hal would like to do when he gets home from work in about an hour. At least the rain is over with for now and tomorrow will be pleasant and sunny for the first time since last Wednesday. I am glad that I decided to just take the time to recharge and reflect this morning. I feel much better as a result and am ready for the evening and for Sunday before I have to go back to work on Monday.

Comments

Popular Posts