Dreamer’s World June 21, 2017 – This Day Just Got A Lot Longer

Sometimes the best plans just blow up in your face. Today is one of those times. I always must start Wednesdays an hour earlier to travel to the client’s offices in the morning, and I do this without complaint every week. Today, however, the personnel on the West Coast are having an important meeting in the early afternoon (their time) and that means a late day for me. I will be working until 1800 this evening and then I will have to jet to my chiropractor and acupuncture appointment immediately afterwards. I had hoped to get a nap after my normal quitting time at 1530, but that plan just got blown to hell. As tired as I was to start this day, now I know that I will pass complete exhaustion before I can get any rest tonight after 2000.

Comments

Popular Posts