Dreamer’s World June 03 2017 - Realization

Saturday has been rather busy for me. I slept in and when I woke up, Hal had left for work. The first thing that I did was to go to the Fiesta and start emptying out some of the stuff that had been put in the hatchback from the Beetle. Most of the things were considered necessary at some point for some reason, but all they ever did was take up space. I am glad to report that almost everything is gone from the Fiesta now and I can reorganize things at my leisure.

    After that adventure, I went to Target for a few items and then made my way back home. I am debating what to do for lunch right now. As I wait through the afternoon for Hal to get home I know that we will do something after he gets home. Originally, there were plans to have dinner with friends but they have not been in touch with us for several days and no real time or place was ever set. Therefore, Hal and I will do what we want to do this evening.

Comments

Popular Posts