Dreamer’s World February 14 2016 - More Snow On The Way


As I sit here on Valentine’s Day with all my necessary errands done, I am thinking about tomorrow and my day off. I am glad that I am having this 4-day weekend because I was truly hitting the wall at work. We all need time to rest and recuperate from the daily grind. I just wish that this could happen without more snow to deal with. I know, it is still winter and we have to deal with it, but February always seems to be the worst month to get through. At least in March, we know that by the end of the month that Spring will officially arrive, whereas February offers us nothing.
     Rather than complain about the approaching winter weather, I can do my best to make certain that we are prepared for it. Tomorrow is a day off for both myself and Hal (person), and I work from home anyway the rest of the week. It isn’t an inconvenience in the sense of getting back and forth to and from work so that is a good thing.

     Perhaps I should reassess and take my cue from The Stooges.
 

Comments

Popular Posts