Dreamer’s World February 14 2016 - Enjoying The Quiet

I am so glad that the writing bug is back! I spent the last week or so wondering why I could not find the time and the interest to write. Today that seems to be in the past, I am invigorated once again and ready to write. I can think of very few things that make me feel better than knowing that I can finally declare my latest attack of writer's block over with. I am waiting for Hal (person) to get home from work now at 1530 in the afternoon. He should be here soon. I suppose that there is always a chance that we will go somewhere for a nice dinner, but we don't need to get caught up in all the Valentine's Day "special" dinners. That always means extra high prices on everything.
After Hal (person) arrived home, it was decided that we were not going anywhere this evening. It is a good night to stay home and relax with The Stooges. The bad weather is not forecast to arrive until around midnight, but it won’t matter since we are at home.
It is 2200 and the snow is about 30 miles from here and closing in on us. No doubt tomorrow morning will be an adventure for those who have to be out in it. As for me, I am dafe and warm with the man and the pets I love, so I will wish everyone a good night and a better tomorrow.

Comments

Popular Posts