Dreamer’s World February 21 2016 - Taking Things Slowly

As I get the day started here, I am fiddling around with several writing tools. One of these is BlogPadPro, an app made for the iPad. It is very promising, but I will keep researching it to see if it meets my needs since I publish to both WP and Blogger.
     I am still using Evernote as my composition tool, and then using Blogo to post the entries to both WP and Blogger. The hang-up here is that the latest version of Blogo seems to have a bug that prevents images being transferred from Evernote to the blog posts. This means that right now I am cutting and pasting once again, which is rather annoying.
     Blogo is promising an app for iOS in the near future. The company has always been extremely helpful and responsive, and I hope that the image transfer problem can be resolved for both the desktop and the future iOS versions. Blogo is my preferred tool to get things from Evernote to my blogs, and I hope to keep it.
     The warm weather remains today, although it is very overcast and gloomy outside right now. I am pondering brunch, but there is no decision yet. I initially made plans to go tech-shopping but that was a few days ago and I really don’t want to struggle with temptation right now. I just got the Beetle taken care of and there is one other cosmetic thing that I want done to it while I have the money. I will try to get the Beetle to the auto upholstery shop this next week to get that repair done. Once those things are complete. then I can think whether or not I have enough money left over that I can use some of it on a tech toy for myself.
     I am taking a break from the 15,000 step goal for today. I have earned a break and want some time to relax rather than spend time counting steps once again. I deserve time off once in a while.
     Since so much has happened this weekend already, I have yet to venture out of the apartment and it is nearly 1400. I don’t feel deprived or ashamed at all about this. The TV is OFF and will remain that way until Hal (person) gets home and turns it on himself. I have no use for it since I treasure the silence for myself. I just spent 15 wonderful minutes with Stevie Nicks resting on my lap and that time was priceless without any noise to distract me or her.
     Out of habit, I am already focusing my attention on what has to be done tomorrow at work. I won’t do anything more than draw up a plan involving what needs to be done and then attacking that tomorrow morning when I start work. I find that it always pays to stay ahead of the game as much as possible.

     The rain has started. There are times when I actually like a dark day with everything quiet so I can concentrate on writing more. I have a little while before Hal (person) gets home from his job, but I don’t mind that breaking the silence at all. 

Comments

Popular Posts