Dreamer’s World February 16 2016 - Tired of the BS Bashing

I am a Progressive. I am a Democrat. I will vote for whomever the Democratic nominee for President is this November. America does NOT need another RWNJ to re-live the Bush years.
I am a Sanders supporter. I will do everything in my power to help him win the nomination because I am tired of the status quo in our political system. I am tired of Democrats who lack any backbone when it comes to challenging republiKKKans on any issue. I want someone who WILL STAND UP to these RWNJ NAZIS.
As the endless campaign cycle rolls along, I am noticing more and more hatred and vitriol coming at me from Clinton supporters based on my support for Bernie Sanders. This is making me sick to my stomach. I do NOT believe that Clinton is the best candidate that we have, obviously I believe that is Sanders. I will vote for the winner between these two. I am really disappointed by the tone that I have encountered from some Clinton supporters who think that no one should dare to question Clinton’s right to the nomination. This is unacceptable to me.
In 2008, Clinton also thought that the nomination was hers for the taking until Barack Obama beat her. I see a similar scenario playing out right now with Sanders competing with Clinton for the nomination. We all know how that turned out.
I am NOT predicting a repeat of 2008, at least not yet. But I will NOT BE SILENCED when it comes to my preference because that is what this country is supposed to be about. Let everyone decide and then we move on. Leave the infighting to the republiKKKans.

Comments

Popular Posts