Dreamer's World- So Tired

Wednesday
There are times when we all feel like we have gone as far as we can go. It is our body telling us that we need to stop whatever we are doing and rest. This is one of those times for me, I have been burning the candle at both ends for a few weeks now and it has finally caught up with me. I suppose you would call it serendipity that I had already scheduled this Friday as a day off from work.
I just have Thursday to get through at work before I can finally take some time to relax. I have allowed myself to drop my guard on several things. Nothing monumentally important, but enough to remind me that my grip is slipping. Call it a preliminary warning sign from my subconscious self that I need to listen to.
Thursday
When I went to bed last night, I had no idea that I would get the best night of sleep that I have had in weeks. Thursday morning has me feeling much better and ready to attack the day so I can start my 4-day weekend tomorrow. If my work laptop ever finishes with Windows updates I will start my day here. This laptop is on its last legs to say the least. I am supposed to get a new machine sometime in the near future, but that has no definite date attached to it. Since I am a Type B, I can wait until this laptop stops working or they get a new machine to me. Until then, I will do the best I can and deal with people screaming later when the laptop finally quite for good by telling them that I have requested a new machine for months and have been promised one.

Comments

Popular Posts