Dreamer's World April 4 2016 - To Write Is To Live




Regardless of how I feel each day, there is nothing that makes me feel better than writing. When I finally let my guard down and simply begin to put my inner thoughts into this blog, my mind soars above all my troubles. What an invigorating feeling!




I normally try to analyze things when they happen, and this is no exception. I have to consciously let myself go in order to reach this writing Nirvana. That has always been my weakness. When I do let myself go, I have no earthly idea how long I will be in my Writing world, or when I will drop back to reality. TO be honest, I simply don't care when I am there. But I have to make my way through the real world at the same time, and that often keeps me from letting go when I would like to.




It sounds like I am describing a drug, but that is what Writing is to me. It always makes me feel better, and to a degree, I need it. Likes and comments on my blog make my day. I am not a great Writer, I would like to be one day, but I want to enjoy every second of the freedom and the rush that Writing gives to me.




Sadly, I have to resist the wonderful urge most of the time, but that makes the opportunities to let myself go that much more special.




What are your feelings when you Write?

Popular Posts