Dreamer’s World July 17, 2017 – Forcing Myself Forward

As the middle of Monday morning arrives, I am actually feeling rather cold. The A/C is turned off and I just opened the bedroom window as wide as possible in order to try to warm myself up. I am almost never cold, especially in the summer so I will really be monitoring how I feel for the rest of the day. I have to take Hal to and from work this evening so I really cant just go to bed early. I won’t be able to get to bed until around 2300 this evening.
    The afternoon has arrived and I finally closed the window and will let the A/C kick in. I had a decent lunch and now I am caught in the afternoon cycle of meetings until I take Hal to work. I have to admit that these meeting are not helping me feel any better. Listening to other people argue with one another for an hour just makes me sleepy.
    Luckily for me, Hal The Cat is here to keep me company



Comments

Popular Posts