Dreamer’s World July 30, 2017 – Another Quiet Day, With Sunshine

      Once again, I find myself here on a Sunday morning looking for something to do to pass the time. I am thinking about a quick trip out for lunch so I can also enjoy the beautiful weather, and perhaps, a trip to the vaping store to shop around. To be truthful, I don’t need to do any shopping because I need to save money for the time being. As I make up my mind, I am taking the time to write and relax with the peace around here. I know that tomorrow will bring more chaos and turmoil into my life, so I want to keep those things at bay until then.
    I am using the Grammarly app as I type again today and I am pleased with the results so far. I notice that the errors are not as plentiful as they were yesterday when I was writing, so it seems to be working for me. Becoming a better writer is important to me on both a personal and professional level.
    I'm not sure why, but July seems to be going on forever this year. Perhaps it is because of the project deadline that I was up against, but that doesn’t appear to explain things. It will become apparent to me in time, and I will not worry about it until then. At least, Tuesday will mark the beginning of August as the year moves forward.

    I have not gone out yet. There were things had to do around the apartment, such as laundry and cleaning up, and changing the bed linens. I think that I will just wait and see if Hal wants to get dinner somewhere after he arrives home from work. 

Comments

Popular Posts