Nearly through with 2013

This has to be one of the slowest times of the year. The last 2 days of 2013 are upon us and most people are still on vacation. I expect very little communication at the office today, and that is just fine with me. I am already looking forward to welcoming 2014 on Wednesday. It looks as though some good friends will be visiting on the 2nd and I am really looking forward to that. I am submitting a request to take this Friday off just because it will be the last opportunity to get some time for a few weeks at least.

I have already started preparing for 2014 as best I can. There are so many important milestones that I will achieve during the New Year and the anticipation is building. Not that those things will be accomplished during the first few days, but it is the realization that another year has dawned and the possibilities are endless.

Comments

Popular Posts