Ready for bed

I managed to avoid a full-blown migraine at the office today. I am surprised because the warning signs hit with such ferocity that I felt I would not have time to react properly. Luckily, the intense pain never materialized and I got away from the office without incident. After work, I picked up Hal and we went to grab a few items at the grocery store and also had dinner while we were out. We have returned home and I am really feeling the need for a hot shower and then a very early bedtime without the nerve-jangling sound of the TV to aggravate anything.

At least tomorrow is Friday and then I will have the weekend to recuperate and feel better. A good night of sleep is definitely something that I can use right now. I hope that I am able to get the sleep in order to feel alive again tomorrow morning for the trip back to the office.

Comments

Popular Posts