Dreamer's World July 24 2016 - A Quiet Day

Sunday is hot once again here in the DMV. I made a trip to Harris Teeter and am back home to stay out of the heat as much as possible. Hal The Cat is feeling the heat as well, and that makes me feel bad for the time when he was a stray and had no real cook place to go to on days like this. He just followed me when I went outside for a smoke break and almost immediately begged to go back inside where he could lay down and cool off again.
Hal (person) is at work today and won’t be home for a few more hours. I hope that he has a good day on the job but I predict that we will stay here this evening. I really need to get some sleep tonight as well because I have stayed up late for the last 2 nights. I have enjoyed the weekend so far, and I hope for a quiet and peaceful evening later.

The temperature has topped 100 degrees again this afternoon and shows no sign of cooling off much this evening. I think that it is best that we stay here at home and take things easy. Hal (person) agrees since he has returned home from work.

Comments

Popular Posts