Dreamer's World July 9 2016 - A Slow Afternoon




This afternoon is passing by rather slowly as I wait for Hal (person) to get home from work. I really don’t expect that he will want to do anything because he strained his back yesterday and will have put in a full day at his job, so I expect that he will want to do nothing more than rest. That is fine with me, if necessary I can go out on my own once I know that he will be OK here and not in any extreme pain or discomfort.
Sure enough, Hal (person) came home and was exhausted. I let him take a shower and then he went to bed to lay down. It is 1800, and he has been in there for nearly 3 hours. I just heard him up and around so I will go to check on him.He says his back is still stiff, and that officially means that we are not doing anything this evening other than staying right here at home. This is kind of a bummer for me since we were here last night, but I know that Hal would do the same for me.

Tomorrow I will get out of here while Hal is at work. It will be the last day of my vacation, and I wonder where all the time has gone. I have enjoyed the time off, and in a way I will be glad to get back to work, especially since I work from home anyway. Tomorrow I will go to Costco and get things that we need while Hal is at work. After that, we will relax at home for the evening much like tonight. I really hope that his back feels better tomorrow.

Comments

Popular Posts