January 27

As I am home relaxing after a busier than normal Monday at the office, I am making certain that I do get something written down for the day. I was so busy at work that I really didn’t have time to go through the news of the day. Therefore, I will keep this post short and sweet.

I saw the coworker who threw the retirement party on Friday night as he retired from the military reserves. I recalled my evening spent avoiding one of his psycho chick friends, and he found that rather amusing. That isn’t exactly the word that I would have used, but at least it is all over with. If I had been set up with the psycho, my friend would never enjoy seeing his children graduate high school!

I am hoping to get a good night’s rest. The weather has begun to cool down and by tomorrow it will be ridiculously cold once again. The forecast for tomorrow morning is calling for wind chills below zero. Not what I was hoping for, but I have to deal with it nevertheless. I am planning to listen to some music before going to bed early tonight, and so I wish everyone a good night and a great Tuesday.

Comments

Popular Posts