January 26

I am starting this Sunday morning feeling great for a change. After my bout of insomnia on Thursday and Friday, I finally slept for over 10 hours last night. I wish that there was some secret that I could uncover to allow me to sleep for at least 8 hours each night, but until then I will just have to make do.

For this day I have a few errands to take care of while Hal is at work. This evening is a dinner with friends to celebrate our anniversary (January 6th) and my birthday (January 20th) because neither Hal or I want people constantly spending money for these events. It has become a tradition for our friends to wait until both events have passed and then we all get together. It will be a great evening, but not a late one. I still have be up at 0500 tomorrow morning for work.

I will take care of the errands and come back home to relax before we head out to dinner. I might go and drool over some tech toys while I am out, but I won't be spending any money, that I can promise.

I am not sure how much time I will have to write later, and I wanted to keep my streak of daily writing intact for my 50th year. I hope that I will add something later, but I am posting this just in case :)

Comments

Popular Posts