Dreamer's World May 17 2015


     Sunday is off to a thrilling start. I slept very well last night and I am starting the laundry as I also get Hal ready for work. I am venturing out later to get some things done as well, but that won't be for another 2 hours or so. The weather seems to promise more rain today, but I'll manage to deal with it. 
     I'm glad to report that the nausea seems to have vanished. This is great news for me, because I didn't want to deal with that again today. I hate when things like that happen on the weekend, but at least I have Hal and The Stooges to spend time with. 
     Stevie Nicks has her usual place on my lap this morning as I type. Here she is caught on camera looking over at Hal as he eats his breakfast before heading to work.      
     
     I thought about going out for lunch/brunch today. Sadly, there is nothing remotely affordable around here. I won't pay $20+ for any meal that doesn't include a large steak or a large salmon fillet! I decided to stay home and make my own lunch instead. I am just as satisfied and that meal was already paid for. I'm t doesn't help that I really dislike going out to eat by myself. 
     Now I can decide if there is any reason I should go out at all this afternoon, or whether I should just stay at home? There is nothing that I really need right now. Things that I could justify spending money on can just as easily wait until after payday. The key to saving money is having the discipline to not spend on impulse. 
    All of that is well and good, but it does leave me here at home without much to do. I take the time like this to write and listen to music, and have fun with The Stooges. It does seem to be repetitive, but it keeps me happy. I think that I prefer the routine with an occasional spontaneous outburst now anyway. Probably just a sign of getting older and settling down more.

Comments

Popular Posts