Dreamer’s World May 5 2015 - Cinco De Mayo







I am so glad to report that I finally got some great sleep last night! This was the first time in about 5 days that I woke up feeling like i had actually rested. I am awake and working from home this morning, just like every morning now, and looking forward to getting things accomplished rather than just trying to stay awake through the day.
I am also still awaiting the new phone from T-Mobile. It is scheduled to arrive by the end of tomorrow, and I will just have to deal with the increasing problems with my current phone until the new one arrives. As noted in a previous post, I am making the switch from Android to iOS with an iPhone 6 Plus. Perhaps in the future, Android will get their shit together when it comes to releasing updates only AFTER they have been thoroughly checked for bugs, but that is up to them. In the first hour today, the battery on my LG G3 has already dropped 20%.
I will get through today at work and then Hal and I are looking forward to the apartment community’s Cinco de Mayo party this evening. It is being catered, hopefully there will be some Tequila, but I expect a fun time will be had by all regardless.
In the meantime, I am experimenting with Pages from Apple to see how well I can move this from Pages to Wordpress and Blogger. Apparently, that is a fail, because I was unable to copy everything directly from Pages to Wordpress. For this reason, I will stick to Google Docs for the time being as well as Evernote.
The day has started rather smoothly. I’m getting things knocked out rather quickly this morning and want to continue this trend for the rest of the day. The only drawback is waiting on callbacks from other people. Once that has happened, I can get on with my work.
I reached a stopping point before lunch. Now I can take a few minutes to relax and see what is going on in the world around me. I can then finish up another task before lunch and be ahead of the game for the rest of the day.
Lunch was delicious, albeit a frozen entree’. I’m not that picky when it comes to having a quick lunch, and it is better than going out for something that would be over-priced and not as good. As I am checking through personal emails and my social media accounts, I note that there is drama afoot with some friends. Their problem, and I refuse to be drawn into it, especially since I was not involved before. Continued requests for help and support will only irritate me since they are the type of people who always know best until they get into trouble.
It is now time for the last conference call of the day. After this, my work day is over. Hal and I will be making a quick grocery run and then getting ready for the Cinco de Mayo party at the apartment clubhouse this evening. There will be free food (my favorite flavor) and I expect that we will have a great time. I will try to put some more finishing touches on this blog post later this evening.
I am glad to report that Hal and I had a terrific time at the CInco de Mayo party this evening. It was nice to meet some of the neighbors from the complex and get acquainted over some Coronas ;) We stayed rather late, and now it is time for bed. I have a busy day ahead tomorrow, and I need and hope for, a good night’s rest.

Comments

Popular Posts