Dreamer's World January 6 2016 - Rest And Sleep

     When I returned home after my short business trip this morning, I worked until quitting time. Since today is my early day, that meant I worked until 1530. Once I had finished, I almost immediately went and laid down and within a few minutes I was completely asleep.
     I suppose that this isn’t too surprising since I had a severe bout of insomnia last night. I got only about 2 hours rest and really felt it this morning. Thankfully I was able to complete my tasks for the day before the exhaustion simply became too much for me to handle any longer. I was at the end of my limits and I knew it.
     I woke up and it is almost 2000 in the evening. I had hoped to go out to dinner with Hal (person) this evening since today is our 16th anniversary but that won’t be happening tonight. Hal was also tired because he worked today as well, although he was awake before I was early this evening, he didn’t wake me. I know that one of the things that defines a relationship is understanding and Hal told me that we can celebrate any other evening when I feel more refreshed. I cannot describe how good that made me feel to know that he cares that much about me.

     Therefore, what could have been a post describing a wonderful romantic evening together becomes an even more meaningful post about relationships and caring and love and support. I can live with that.

Comments

Popular Posts