Dreamer’s World January 8 2016 - Another Week Down

Welcome to the end of the first week of 2016. We have all survived the trials and tribulations that this week has thrown at us and we have all come out like winners.
     I have to say that I am really enjoying the Blogging 101 course through WordPress. I wasn’t sure how I would deal with this. It has turned into a joy, I look forward to each assignment as a new challenge. I have already connected with some fantastic people as a result and I look forward to reading as much of their content as time allows.
     The task for today was to select 3 themes for our blogs. Something to make them look different and inviting or interesting. I selected my new theme after having used the last one for almost a year. It was time for a change and the Blogging 101 course provided the inspiration I needed.
     As the weekend approaches, not quickly enough, I am deciding what to do Saturday and Sunday. Hal (person) will be at work and I will have the days to myself along with the Stooges here at home. I hope that the weather is nice enough to warrant going out for a while, but I will find something to do regardless.
    I am halfway to my 12,000 step goal after a few quick walks during the day. It is amazing how much better I feel. I have not lost weight yet, but my BMI is slowly decreasing, so that is a good thing.

    Hal (person) has decided that we are staying home tonight, and that is fine with me. I need to save some money again after the holidays. There are a few small things that I might research through Amazon since my birthday is coming up, but I won't go overboard.

Comments

Popular Posts