Dreamer’s World January 18 2016 - Winter is here at last

In addition to MLK Day, this day has really been the first day that truly felt like Winter has arrived here in the DC area. The skies have been mainly clear, but it is bitterly cold here today. I don’t think that the high temperature will get above 25 degrees, it it gets that high. Hal (person) and I did go out for a little while. I got 2 new sweaters to help me stay warm here at home, and we ate lunch at the mall food court. I know that we won’t be going out this evening, it will just be too cold for any of that nonsense.
     I hope that everyone will have shelter from the cold. It is inhumane for anyone to have to suffer in weather like this. Here is the local link for shelters in Alexandria



     Please share this with links to your local shelters.

Comments

Popular Posts