Dreamer's World April 15 2017 - A Quiet Saturday

IMG_20170415_114228.jpg

    I had a great evening with Hal. I also received the call that my glasses had arrived, but we had ventured in the opposite direction from the optical store so I wasn't able to pick them up until this morning.
IMG_20170415_120146.jpg
While I am excited, don’t let the picture fool you. Cameras hate me no matter how hard I try to get a good picture of myself.
After returning home and having some lunch, it is time to relax and wait for Hal to get home from his job. Hopefully, he will want to do something this afternoon or early this evening, but I will leave that decision up to him. We have plenty of food here so we don’t have to go out if he doesn’t want to.
There is not much more we can do prior to the move other than continuing to pack things up around here. It is now less than a week before we will pick up the keys to the new apartment. I did get the shower heads last night to install in the new place, and I will put in a work order to have them installed once we get the keys. Thankfully, the next week at work will be a short one. I will start my time off at lunch on Thursday and I will be off until 01 May. I am sure that we will need the time to relax after the move is complete and we get things arranged in the new apartment.
Something that was said to us recently was that we will be moving further away from friends. That is true, but would hold more meaning if those same friends were more involved with our lives now since we are still closer. I won’t lose any sleep over those people because I am always trying to look forward rather than backwards. If they cannot get to us when we are close, then us moving further away won’t make any difference at all as far as I am concerned.
I have been relaxing through the afternoon while waiting for Hal to get home from work and I feel much better. I would actually like to get out of here later, especially if Hal wants to as well. As always, this is a wait and see type of decision and will be made later.
There are other things that are on my mind today, but I am not ready to discuss those right now. Too many variables remain that I cannot control, and I don’t want to say things that are premature which would only cause upset from some people. I don’t think that those people actually follow this blog, but you can never be too careful. I have been hoping to hear from some people today in relation to these things, but not hearing from them does not come as any great surprise. Effort has been extended, results will be seen at some point in the future.
Hal decided that he didn’t want to go out so I took a 3 hour nap and I feel much better and am ready to face tomorrow.

Comments

Popular Posts