Dreamer's World April 8 2017 - A Day For Me To Think

IMG_20170408_081624.jpg
Saturday is a day that I like to rest after a morning of running errands before Hal gets home from work. Today has been no exception because I went out and ordered new glasses that should arrive in less than 10 working days. I got a great deal and I wanted to do a little something for myself since I have been saving money like crazy all year in preparation for the move.

It is a beautiful day here although a touch on the cool side, but at least the sun is out and there isn’t a cloud in the sky. If Hal wants to go out after work, there is nothing stopping us after he gets home. If he decides he doesn’t want to go out, I might venture out again on my own for a little while, or I might decide to stay home as well.

Comments

Popular Posts