Dreamer's World April 19 2017 - Almost Done

IMG_20170419_122005.jpg
I can almost see the move from here! I just have to make it through today and then a half-day at work tomorrow and I will finally start my time off to make the final push for the move. All of the planning and hard work are nearly at fruition. I want to rest tonight and then wrap things up at work tomorrow so I can get to the Chiropractor and then take Hal to and from work in the evening before we go to get the keys to the apartment on Friday morning.

Now that the workday is over with, Hal and I did make a quick trip to get some necessities and we are back home. I plan to remain here for the rest of the night and I will try to get a good night of rest. Exhaustion has hit me like a truck once again and I am too tired to fight it off any longer.

Comments

Popular Posts