Dreamer's World April 18 2015 - A Good Day


     I am so glad that the weekend is here. I am sitting in the living room with Stevie Nicks paying attention to me, and I know that all is right with the world, or at least my part of it.


     I don't understand how anyone could mistreat an animal. Of course, Stevie Nicks has been with us most of her life, but I feel the same about all animals. Of course, I share the guilt thing every time I see a picture of an animal that is raised for food. I am not a vegetarian, although I must admit the idea has some appeal to me.
     The kind of animal cruelty I'm referring to is the sick depraved thing of deliberately hurting an animal for absolutely no valid reason.

    The day turned out to be a good one. I got everything done that I needed to, and was able to spend some rime out with Hal once he got home from work. The Stooges all performed ar one point or another during the day. I did check out a new Kindle when I was out with Hal, but I have decided against upgrading for the foreseeable future.
    Tomorrow will be a new day to experience. There is not anything pressing that has to be done, so I will have the time to myself while Hal is at work. I will see what happens when it happens.

Comments

Popular Posts