Dreamer's World November 10 2015


The day has started here without incident. I hope things stay quiet since tomorrow is a holiday. I plan to go to the Chiropractor tomorrow morning and then come home to relax with Hal and The Stooges unless Hal wants to do something. A lot will depend on the weather. Right now we are stuck in a cool and rainy pattern which means that the leaves are being stripped form the trees. It seems rather merciless after the recent warm weather, but the seasons are going to change whether we like it or not. I will not let the weather bring me down, because it is out of my control anyway.
I am looking forward to the end of this day. It is unusual that Veteran’s Day falls on Wednesday this year, but it makes a nice break in the week as far as I am concerned. I served in the US Navy and often look back at that time with fondness and anger. The military is not for everyone, but it is a worthwhile occupation if you understand that you willingly give up some rights to object about policies. I am a hard-core Liberal, but I never questioned the things I was asked to do because they were, rightly or wrongly, decided upon by our elected leadership. Remember that the military NEVER started a war, that is done by others.

Comments

Popular Posts